The Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1: Holiday Mint Add-On
For the holidays we have whipped up a fresh frothy delight for *free*! In cool and festive tones of peppermint, spearmint and winter mint along with wintry whites, warm wood grain, glittery gold & silver, and chalkboard this is indeed a gift for the holidays! This was originally a mini kit, but you may already know us enough to figured out that we went a little overboard and have included papers, journaling cards, elements, brushes + stamps AND for the first time cut files! That's no mini, but a full out add-on brimming with holiday goodness that also has a lot of items that are fun *all* year long.
This is a DIGITAL product. With love from our computer to yours.
- Eight (8) Papers: Eight (8) individual jpgs
- Eight (8) Journaling + filler cards: Eight (8) individual pngs (six (6) 3x4 + two (4x6) )+ Two (2) easy-to-print 8.5 x 11 high-resolution pdf files
- Sixteen (16) Elements: Sixteen (16) individual pngs
- Thirty-one (31) Brushes + Stamps: thirty-one (31) individual pngs +one (1) abr to use with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements (may not be compatible with earlier versions of Photoshop Elements); AND (!!)
- Fourteen (14) Cut Files: fourteen (14) individual svgs + pngs
- NOW includes The Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1: Holiday Mint Add-On Wood Icons which used to be a Facebook Fan Freebie.
Depending on your monitor and printer, colors may vary slightly from product photos.
Shadows not included.
***Make sure to pick up the The Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1: Holiday Mint Wood Grain Icons available as a Facebook fan freebie!
And don't miss out on the The Daily Grind Collection Vol. 1: Chalkboard Numbers!
ON DEMAND (digital)
No physical product will be shipped to you. All items are digital files. Once payment is received, the links for your files will be delivered in 5-10 minutes. File links will be sent to the email address that is listed in your account/provided by you. If you do not receive your file links within 20 minutes, please check your email spam folder.