Winnie & Walter, LLC stamp and digital designs are original artwork created and copyrighted by Winnie & Walter, LLC under United States and International Copyright Law. Winnie & Walter, LLC stamps and digital designs are for personal and non-commercial use only. With that said, crafters may use Winnie & Walter, LLC products to produce any creations they desire, which can include selling or otherwise distributing their handmade creations in limited quantities.
You may sell stamped artwork and/or handmade artwork featuring our designs if you adhere to the following criteria:
- No stamp design may be reproduced or copied by any means, except hand-stamping, including photocopying, computer scanning and printing, or by freehand drawing.
- No digital design including artwork derived from Winnie & Walter, LLC digital designs may be sold in digital form. You may include printed elements featuring Winnie & Walter, LLC digital designs in your original handmade artwork to sell, but you may not sell Winnie & Walter, LLC digital designs in printed form.
- Artwork for sale must be personally hand-stamped/handmade by the selling artist, and any mass production or use of paid workers is expressly prohibited.
- Winnie & Walter, LLC images may not be used for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- People selling stamped art, die-cut art, stenciled or art featuring our digital designs assume all liability for their work and agree to indemnify Winnie & Walter, LLC from disputes arising from their work.
- In the sale of hand-stamped/handmade artwork, Winnie & Walter, LLC trademarks and logos may not be used prominently or in any manner which might lead consumers to believe the hand-stamped/handmade artwork is a Winnie & Walter, LLC product.
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.